Thank you for considering working with us.
Anna Freud is a world-leading mental health charity for children and families and has developed and delivered pioneering mental health care for over 70 years. Our mission is to transform the experience of children, young people and their families with mental health by improving the quality, accessibility and effectiveness of treatment. We believe that every child and their family should be at the heart of the care they receive, working in partnership with professionals. If you would like to understand more who we are and what we do, please visit About Us.
We offer a range of staff benefits and you can view them all here.
Please note we have a limited number of internships. All available internships are advertised on our vacancies page. Due to the high volume of enquiries we receive about internships we are unable to respond to speculative applications and advise that you check our vacancies page regularly for available internships or register an account with us for the option to receive job alert emails.
You will need to register an account to apply for our vacancies and your data will be held in line with Data Protection requirements. Please view our Privacy Statement below for more information.
Before starting an application, please note the following guidance and tips for a smooth experience:
- ensure your browser language is set as English (UK) for dates to be saved correctly and prevent error messages.
- avoid using the Safari browser because it can cause technical issues when completing our application form. Please use an alternative browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox.
- avoid using special characters (e.g. &*%@^) and bullet points anywhere on our application form to prevent error messages when attempting to save information.
- some candidates may encounter a visual glitch on the 'Confirm' page, which may make some information appear excluded on the ‘Confirm’ page. However, please note all information entered is in fact visible as entered in each section.
- the Supporting Statement section has a character limit of 4000 (with spaces), not words. Please note: paragraph spacing will count as a character. We recommend using a character counter tool to monitor your number of characters (free online or via text editor application, e.g. Microsoft Word, Pages).
- try to complete our application form using a computer or laptop, although it is compatible with most mobile devices (please refer to first bullet point regarding browsers).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any problems with submitting your application.
Your privacy is important to Anna Freud. When you apply for any vacancy your personal data will be processed as set out in this notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer Visa sponsorship to candidates who do not have the Right to Work in the UK and we do not hold a sponsor licence. All our vacancies are based in the UK.