Schools in Mind
Schools in Mind is a free network for education professionals which shares practical, academic and clinical expertise about mental health and wellbeing in schools and FE colleges.
The network aims to translate research into practice by providing evidence-based, accessible information and resources that can be used to embed good mental health across the whole school community.
When you join the network, you'll get an email newsletter each month sharing:
- free mental health resources
- information about upcoming events and training
- research into the mental health of children and young people in schools
- opportunities to take part in programmes and interventions
- opportunities to share your views on our work
and lots more!