We All Have Mental Health: Animation & Teacher Toolkit
The 'We all have mental health' animation and accompanying teacher toolkit is aimed at Key stage 3 secondary school pupils (Years 7 -9). They were developed in collaboration with young people, teachers and mental health experts. The animation aims to give young people of this age:
- Consistent and accessible language to talk about mental health
- A better understanding of mental health self-care
- To know who to ask for support when it is needed
We all have mental health animation Behind the scenes video
The Teacher Toolkit for school staff to use alongside the above animation includes:
- A Lesson plan and Powerpoint
- An Assembly plan and PowerPoint
- Various resources and classroom exercises
Download the full Teacher Toolkit
Hard copies of the toolkit also include our 'Supporting Mental and Wellbeing in Secondary Schools' booklet for school staff and 'Talking Mental Health with Young People at Secondary School' leaflet for parents/carers.
Have you used the animation and/or resources? We'd love to hear your feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you think!