This course is suitable for mental health professionals, across all seven NHS England regions, who currently work or may work with diagnosed or undiagnosed autistic people in the following settings:
- adult inpatient mental health hospitals;
- children and young people inpatient mental health hospitals
- secure welfare, youth justice and special residential schools and colleges;
- all age community mental health settings, including CAMHS.
The programme will commence in May 2023. Each training course runs over four days and is delivered completely online. Currently there are training dates available for:
- adult inpatient mental health
- children and young people inpatient mental health.
Further training dates will be released for these settings during 2023. Training dates for secure welfare, youth justice and special residential schools and colleges, and all age community settings will also be released later in 2023. Subscribe to our National Autism Trainer Programme newsletter to find out when new training dates are released.
Training groups are based on the setting you work in. Please choose your setting below to book your training.